1) Build life to get free Nahid.If she's drawn into your hand, swap her for a useful card from the market. Put her on the bottom of your deck with Scheme and Cull the Deck when possible.
2) Charge Hatecleaver with life gains and go face.
3) Use multiple Xenan Fanatics to deal damage as you clear minions.
4) Outlast the enemy with health restoration until they're out of cards
5) Rolant can win the game with enough supporting Justice units. (This requires multiple late-game Justice units)
Noteable Synergies: Jack knife played on a lifesteal minion does no damage.
Vara and Nahid work together so you'll always have minions to sacrifice.
If you draw a Nahid, she can still serve as market fodder for a playable card.
Notes: I'm using what I have in my collection. I'm sure it's possible to optimize this even further if you have the shiftstone. The key cards are Nahid, Rolant, Xenan Fanatic x4 and Hatecleaver. The rest is filler to hold off your enemy and gain health. The name of the game is survival. Each turn that you are still alive brings your odds of winning closer to 1.