AUGUST 27 UPDATE:
62 - 1 (8 successful runs, 1 incomplete)
1st loss is 7th run boss: Company of Exiles.
- Stuck at 2 power for 3 turns.
- Just figured out that normal STUNS are no longer removed by Silence. Effects like Permafrost and Ice Sprite can still be removed by Silencing the source. (from patch 1.45, prior to Homecoming). It was just awful when I ambushed in Desert Marshal and silenced a stunned unit for an additional block, and then failed horribly, which stumped my "supposed" comeback LOL.
* Consider adding Adjudicator's Gavel in the market in place of Stand Together.
AUGUST 26 ORIGINAL WRITE-UP
35 - 0 (5 successful runs)
I heard Set 7 is coming soon so I'm grinding Gauntlet like crazy, and this is my current pick to farm it (among the 4 other decks I've been testing since last week).
Name is based on the faction of tech-paladins from Black Isle's Fallout game. I don't know why but I can see Sediti, Platemaker and Telut wearing Power Armors and Vindicator Miniguns / Gauss Rifles as they trudge through the Shattered Lands in search of the Enclave.
PS. Replacing Sword of Unity with Stand Together in the market. No impact on win/loss ratio since I haven't really pulled it from the market, but I just figured 3-cost aegis is better than 6, and lifesteal isn't really something we need.
* Go face or get to 8 power.
* You don't need Svetya to win. The aggro units do just fine, and Telut is still a bomb.
* It's not difficult to make something stick for a Telut activation since you have a lot of low-cost units.
* It's fine to play Sediti without the onslaught if it stabilizes your board.
* Platemaker is an absolute team-player - enables aggro tactics and/or stabilizes your board.
1st boss: Svetya, Orene of Kosul (units get +1/+1 when you play a spell or weapon on them) - 9 turns
2nd boss: Tavrod, Auric Broker (units with multiple factions has +1/+1) - forgot to track.
3rd boss: Defender of the Spire (5 influence per faction) - 7 turns
4th boss: Power of Progress (2 power per turn) - 6 turns
5th boss: Defender of the Spire (5 influence per faction) - 9 turns
6th boss: Power of Progress (2 power per turn) - 6 turns
7th boss: Company of Exiles (spells into units) - I lost in 7 turns.
8th boss: Defender of the Spire (5 influence per faction) - 9 turns
9th boss: Mindless Aggression (charge) - 9 turns