My first league i make 21-19. Make other leagues with almost 50% winrate. Make better few times and last month 26-14. Get one premium Legend Vara, Fate-Touched
. Get another Premium Legend in August Regent's Blade
. I will probaly get more Premium Legends in future, but will not note here everytime.
During this month i start in Week 2 (i prefer start in week 2 or 3).
I only play TJP in this 3 weeks (get so many bombs for those factions. I think this is my strongest league deck).
8-2, 9-1, 8-2, 10-0.
I make few changes in this Deck, but always use 19 units this month.
For the Market i only use 3 times Picking Hooru Fledgling
2 times and Fall Short
My strategy to make a sealed deck:
1) Make 6 prints of your deck (Fire, Time, Justice, Primal, Shadow and Multi-None).
2) Remove all trash cards.
3) See all non-trash cards and remove 2 faction.
4) See if is better to make 3 faction, 2 faction splash, 2 faction, mono faction 2 splash or mono faction splash.
5) After i choose the faction combination i go to the spells and start removing spells until i have beetween 3 and 7.
6) After choosing the spells i go to attachment and choose to have beetween 0-3.
7) After choosing the spells and attachment i go to site (if any), then the units.
8) After all non-power cards have chosen i go to the powers and i normally like 18 powers. Can be 1 Seek Power
+ 18 or 2 Seek Power + 17 (depend on the number of high cost units).
OBS 1: Rules 5 to 7 can be different if you need a special type of deck.
OBS 2: Note the number of double influence you have. Example: 3 cards in your deck need 2 S and 2 cards need 2 T. Also see the number of cards from each faction to help your mana base.
For the units:
For Attachment: 1-3 with max. 1 that cost 6 or more.
For Spells: Min. 1 or 2 buff, Min. 3 removal. Max. 1 that cost 6 or more.