Quickest ladder climb to Masters that I've ever had. Spellcraft
are like peanut butter and jelly. 12 units with Muster and 13 weapons that Spellcraft (2 in the market) provide ridiculous synergy.
Aegis is your friend. If you can, protect even your weakest unit with Stand Together
and then start building it up with all of the weapons at your disposal.
, try and get it on Snowstorm Druid
to maximize your chance of drawing cards. If you Spellcraft, don't forget she'll stun a unit too. She is small but mighty (and gives you an Aegis).
Other weapons at your disposal are Tome of Repetition
which is unbelievably powerful
, letting you Spellcraft twice with all other Spellcraft abilities! Pair that with Horde Plunderer
to Spellcraft for zer0
and the game won't last long.
The last two weapons are Vanquisher's Blade
, to handle the big guns and opponent's void, and Sword of Unity
for that all important Aegis and Lifesteal.
Other units with Muster: Gnash, Unrelenting
- Your other units are invulnerable and he gets +3/+3, a good target for Sword of Unity
Sodi the Metamorph
- Who doesn't like an extra card and to be able to replenish your power on the same turn?
- He'll allow you to draw cards. If you want to make any deck changes, this is the flex slot.
- Unit control
- Unit control, plus the added bonus of getting your units back.
- Another source of card draw. Chose this over Wisdom because of 1P requirement.
- As mentioned before, Aegis. +1/+1 is icing.
As always, comments welcome!!!