The deck is fairly budget friendly aside from some Harsh Rules, Auric Runehammers.
Gameplan: survive early game and win midgame hopefully
Problems you might run into when playing this deck: flying units and lack of card draw.
A good starting hand would be to have: a double influence power (try to get to 2 shadow and 2 justice influence as quickly as possible), and 2-3 regular sigils (majority of the units can be played with just 4 power) and the rest can be whatever. Usually some early units or a removal spell is great.
The general strategy here is to bait out the opponent's removal spells as much as possible. Play Tavrod only when you know it's safe to do so. For example, if you have a Dark Return at hand then you can play Tavrod safely. Because even if they remove him, you can immediately bring him back. I tried experimenting with Protect, to well protect him and I found Dark Return to be much more versatile as it can bring back other units too. (if you bring back Interrogator, you basically have a draw engine provided that it doesn't die)
Some combos that can be pulled off:
1) Tavrod turn 5, Valkyrie Wings turn 6. This is usually enough to win the game.
2) Chancellor Horn, and Icaria. Can activate her ability to gain a sigil, increasing your chance to draw Tavrod. Same can be said for Copperhall Paladin and Vanquisher's Blade.
3) Don't be afraid to use Vanquisher blade (without spellcraft) on Auric Bully to apply pressure a turn three 6/5 unit is not bad.
4) When you found that the board is at a stall, and you still want to trigger some attacks in then you can do so with Minotaur Lighthoof. Who knows, you might get an awesome 9/1 Auric Runehammer for removal. Minotaur Lighthoof is also versatile in removing enemy's relics.
5) I usually save my powers that have abilities on them if possible, so I can get the maximum benefits e.g armour and nightfall for card draw. However, don't be afraid to use them when you need the power instead of the benefits, also don't use nightfall if you want to deny the opponent a card draw.
Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments.