Although Invoke the Waystones got nerfed to the ground, Diogo didn’t. We also got a new powerful spell in Prodigious Sorcery to keep a previous deck shell functioning (credits to Djwarpt and Sto650). The idea is to get Diogo from the market and give Decimation Destiny. Then you draw and (free) cast it next turn either with Resurface from Garden of Omens or Celestial Omen from the market. Finally, you fetch Prodigious Sorcery from the market and Decimate to draw and (free) cast Decimation for lethal.
This being a combo deck means the aggro matchup can be very tough to win. Lifesteal can present a challenge if the opponent is putting too much pressure / gaining too much health. Since Decimation can’t be negated or blocked by Aegis, we don’t care if the opponent has face aegis and Royal decree isn’t running rampant at the moment so that helps. If needed, you can Excavate the Decimation with Destiny to get up to 50 damage and worse case scenario Re-read it to deal up to 70. Howling Peak Smuggler can help Decimation deal more damage and your units can sometimes get in for some face damage.
The ideal line of play that can lead to a turn 5 or 6 win is (assuming you don’t miss any power drops):
1. (T3) Play Auralian Merchant fetching Diogo.
2. (T4) Play Garden of Omens and Ice Bolt a threatening unit.
3. (T5) Start the next turn with Resurface to get Decimation on top of the deck.
4. (T5) Play Diogo with Amplify.
5. (T6) Play a free spell from Garden and draw Decimation to deal 10 face damage.
6. (T6) On the same turn, play a primal-influence merchant to fetch Prodigious Sorcery from the market.
7. (T6) On the same turn still, you can play Prodigious Sorcery since its cost is reduced by 1 and Decimate it to play Decimation to deal a lethal 20 face damage. If Decimation is the only spell in your void, this still works!