Reached Throne Masters in August 2021.
The main goal of the deck is to abuse conditional/cheap relics.
I'm not going to list all the interactions here, because they should be fairly apparent.
Having tried both, I prefer Blazing Salvo
market over Condemn
market. Here are my justifications for each card:
1. Detonation Cannon
- Is a relic that functions as removal and reach.
2. Edict of Shavka
- Standard Blazing Salvo
3. Makkar's Quiver
- Is a relic,is removal, plays very well with Rat Cage
4. Shadow Walk Cloak
- Primarily used to get the League Explorer
relic engine past blockers. Can also be used on Rust Fiend
to close out the game, or for the Plunder effect.
- Relic removal, helps kill Sandstorm Titan
which is rough as an aggro/pseudo go-wide deck.
For my Condemn
market, I tried:
- Amazing relic removal.
2. Edict of Makkar
- Standard Condemn
market removal. Could also use Suffocate
, but this helps kill Sandstorm Titan
3. Flame Blast
- Primarily for reach, but can be used as removal in a pinch.
4. Urn of Choking Embers
- Is a relic, actually very good in an aggro/go-wide deck. Underrated, in my opinion.
5. Sinister Rumors
- Removal/void recursion (best used on Rust Fiend
)/sweeper removal (cue the "don't ever use Mode 3 on that card it's not efficient" comments).