This deck has a lot of viable strategies
- Make a bunch of little dudes and go wide
- Make a bunch of high attack dudes and go wide
- Make a few high attack dudes and just overwhelm opp
- Make some high attack dudes unblockable
- Make huge weapons in conjunction with a board
It's not perfect very tuned yet. I think Rally
should probably be in the market first of all. Second of all it's very light on removal. The deck is also kind of scared of board clears but it can actually come back from a board clear relatively well oftentimes. What really kills this deck is a singular Bore
, so I just play like that card doesn't exist.
I only have the 2 Gearcruncher
s and 3 Scraptank
s, you may want more or less.
It's kind of everywhere but It's fun and I enjoy playing it. Lmk what you think.