A very legit 7-win deck courtesy of Deom_23
Here are some tips:
* Never play Hero of the People naked,always with Grief or Paladin.
* Keep removal around for Steward of the Past.
* With Scholar wait to see what ability it got before giving to a creature.
* With scholar , I don't give the ability to Hero, give it to a grief or something else that you can play along with Hero, Hero will get the ability anyways from the other creature.
* This is a slower deck, you are a control deck with massive burst potential.
* Turn 7 Hero, Grief , Paladin is a great play.
* My deck won a lot of the mirrors because I don't run any card draw, and they either deck out, or I just have more answers due to having removal in place of draw.
* I wouldn't recommend this for newer players , it takes a lot of skill to pilot and understand when to control and when to be aggressive.