With a couple strong factionless cards from Argent Depths, I wanted to see if I could make a good deck utilizing Tempting Offer
The breakdown of cards:
, Veteran Mercenary
, and Caiphus, Wandering King
- Solid factionless units that reward being one faction.
, Varret, Hero-in-Training
, Determined Stranger
, Traver's Farm
, Battle-Tested Stranger
, Grodov's Stranger
- The stranger package. I wanted to be mono-faction to make use of Prism Golem, and Varret, Reunite, and Traver's Farm were some of the best options for factionless cards to include. I settled on time as the faction to use for other strangers.
Beseech the Throne
and Wrath of Caiphus
- More factionless cards to smooth out our draws and make sure we play power each turn. Tempting offer doesn't reduce the cost of Wrath's alternate mode, and the draw seven isn't always good to play, so Wrath should perhaps be a different card.
- A factionless merchant. We can try to make use of him by putting cards with warp into the top twenty of our deck.
Most of these are just random ideas I had. I haven't put a whole lot of thought into the market, so feel free to make suggestions!
Xumucan, the Surveyor
- A solid card if we can play him (there's not always enough influence). Having four copies in the top 20 cards of your deck means you'll usually be able to warp him.
Seal of Devotion/ - Same idea as Xumucan, but if you need more power.
Thrashing Dune Wurm
- Good in board stalls, and it gets better in multiples, so I thought it would be good for adding multiple copies.
Bhodi & Rox
- If you are flooding out, getting this will give you a new 9/9 unit each turn for four turns.
- If you need a Lumen Reclaimer I guess. I've never gotten this in my testing so far, so it should probably be something else.