This has been the most successful brew from the new expansion Shadow of the Spire. It is currently sitting at a winrate of over 80%; however, the current testing is very limited with sub 50 games, so I'm sure as the sample size increases the winrate will go down.
Now, on to the deck:
At the deck's core we are trying to be a Big Elysian deck with some sprinkling of Tokens and Killers added in. The entire deck is based around triggering Mother as much as possible to stall the board until we can take over with Shimmerpack or Obelisk out of the Market. The deck can also win with Throne Room or Killer Illa taking over the board.
The removal suite is pretty standard for an Elysian Mid deck, 3x each of the situational removal, and 4x Equiv as a clean answer to any problematic unit.
There is no raw card draw in the deck because all of our creatures are inherently 2-for-1 because they staple a chump blocker on for the low low cost of zero. We do have some unreliable card advantage in Spikeback, Sorcerer, and Sodi. I was comfortable playing less reliable card advantage since, as stated earlier, all of the deck is a 2-for-1
Lastly the power seems a bit heavy handed for a two faction deck since we have 4 Seek as well as 26 power. I went with this configuration because our influence requirement is pretty heavy for the early game, so I wanted to make sure a Power drop was never missed.
Some notes on playing the deck:
1. Mulligan somewhat aggressively for 3 Power, Mother, and a way to trigger her on 3, these are the hands you will win most often.
2. Don't get greedy with Throne Room, playing a Room on 3 after Mother is a good play, but playing your second Throne is often incorrect as building a wider board is more important than a second Darakka in theee turns.
3. Killer Illa is busted, especially since each Mastery trigger also brings a Snake with it due to the wording in Eternal.
4. Spikeback holds a Twilight Hunt very well, especially against Unitless as they have to double remove it, and you're replacing both cards in hand so you're not losing card parity.
5. Strange Sorcerer with no other Flying Units except Mother and her Token is still worth it since you're netting the same amount of card advantage as Honor, and if you get a third or fourth flyer or multiple activations you're in business.
Anyway, that's almost everything I have to say about my favorite deck in the new Meta. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, or if you have some feedback let me know!
Thanks for reading, stay safe, stay healthy!