I'm a big fan of void recursion and radiants/wisps so I made a deck with both in mind.
- THE core of the deck. He'll bring you all the good boys back to your board. Use wisely.
- Bringing these back over and over will make most enemies quit. Sweet instant death is sweet.
- Draw's always good.
- Not a wisp or a radiant, but her effects are so powerful the enemy has to deal with her. She also gives you everything you need.
Cards the deck is weak to:
Rain of Frogs
- having all your cores turned into frogs is a major blow and this card does exactly that. Decks that run it will ruin your day.
- similar but more manageable as you can include attachment removal in your deck to counter it. Still painful if you don't.
- the absolute bane of this deck's existence. Every unit you lose becomes a weapon that your opponent gets to use. Try to remove her immediately with Banish
or Vara's Choice
- similarly to the Maiden, this weapon prevents your deck from functioning the way it should. Remove it from the creature it's on as soon as you can or you'll be a sad, sad reanimator.
Svetya, Orene of Kosul
- the least harsh of them all, Svetya's ability to deny you reanimations and initiations can lead to a board control loss and defeat and as such she gets a mention.
- Answers any sort of board paralysation you may face such as Permafrost
- Killer Varas and Pathlighters are sweet. Killer Azindel is sweet as well.
- Cards such as Citywide Ban
and Azindel's Gift
can cripple you beyond recovery. Disjunction helps you deal with them. It also lets you get rid of enemy weapons or Vanquisher's Blades.
- A market option for stalls, +2/+2 can help you push through if needed.
- The ultimate powerhouse, Azindel lets you turn the tide in your favour by forcing your enemy to answer him immediately or slowly lose as you kill him with his own deck.