If you can get to the combo, this deck provides a very nearly deterministic win.
Your goals are:
1. Ramp to 8TTT.
2. Pull and play Talir.
3. Replay a merchant to pull and auto-play Kairos.
4. Use your various forms of card draw / sacrifice to keep auto-playing Time units until your opponent is dead from Kairos pings on the same turn you accessed him with your merchant.
Some general advice:
5. If possible, playing Talir and a second merchant in the same turn is ideal, ensuring the combo goes off. Sometimes you're too hard-pressed by an opponent to make this possible.
6. Your options for replaying merchants are Teleport, Immortalize, and Surgeon's Saw. Try to find and hold one of these in addition to a merchant.
7. To avoid milling yourself, or to permit more units to destiny onto the field (you need this for Kairos pings), use sacrifice cards. Ark of Sol, Devour, Nahid's Faithful, Sadistic Ritualist, and Teleport will all make room for units on your field, or can pull Talir to stop the destiny draws if you're about to mill yourself.
8. On the turn that you intend to play Kairos, try to have a Time Emblem available to decimate into a Time unit to keep the combo running if necessary.
9. As you combo into merchants, swap a power for Proselytize so that you can decimate into two more Time units to keep the combo running if necessary.