Based off of a deck by LocoPojo.
Reached Masters in August 2021.
The goal of the deck is to cheat out Martyr's Chains
and Pit of Lenekta
- or any other huge end-game relic of your choice - far earlier than they should be played (and without the necessary influence). The two cards we use to accomplish this are Okessa Málaga
and Governor Sahin
It's extremely important
that there are no actual Relic cards in the maindeck outside of the payoff cards (Martyr's Chains
, Pit of Lenekta
for my version), and that all the relics we use to sacrifice through Governor Sahin
are conditional relics through units and spells. We want to ensure that when we activate Governor Sahin
, he plays a huge bomb card and not some weak chump relic like a Power Stone
The Market is flexible, here are the justifications for my cards:
- Relic removal, relic void recursion if needed (not that we will be hardcasting our bomb relics from our hand.
2. Eremot's Designs
- Good removal for aggro/go-wide decks. It does hit our League Explorer
3. Glimpse Another Age
- Anti-Reanimator and anti-mill tech. Could also use Privilege of Nobility
- (Mostly) unconditional removal.
5. Waystone Gate
- Typically our first pull from the Market, this helps us ramp/fix influence, but more importantly has a terrific Entomb effect when it's sacrificed by Governor Sahin