[This is my very first time to post a deck, so please allow me to write poorly or not knowing how to write in detail. Please give me some feedback if needed. Thank you:)] If you're super lucky, you can win on the 5th turn! How to Make a Combo
- Summon West-Wind Herald
when you have Iceberg Scattershot
on your field and Deja Vu
in your void. Play Deja Vu
on West-Wind Herald
, then summon him again. Just repeat this. Tips
- Play or discard Deja Vu
as soon as possible. I recommend you to discard it by the ability of Whispering Wind
, so you can draw West-Wind Herald
from your deck.
- You don't need to summon Ephemeral Wisp
from your hand. Just discard it and play a sigil to summon it from your void.
- Use Torch
if the opponent equips a relic to remove Aegis
- You can use Bottled Insight
on the opponent turn before the turn you start making this combo to check whether they have spells to negate Deja Vu
- Don't attack with Spiny Grenadin
unless you know it's safe. Notes
- It seems like you don't run out of time while making this combo. I've succeeded 4 times so far and could finish the combo in time.
- This is a fun deck for users, but I'd definitely surrender if someone used against me. It feels almost forever to shave the opponent's health little by little.