Ordinance Scavenger OTK with Yushkov, Brutal Tyrant.
Your combo is:
1. set up the combo by playing the market copy of Shiftstone Processor
and by playing at least 2 of your deck's sigils
2. play Ordinance Scavenger, discarding your entire deck and drawing Surgeon's Saw
3. use the Saw to pull a merchant, and pull Smuggler's Stash from the market
4. use Stash to pull Yushkov, Brutal Tyrant
, Headhunter's Axe, another Saw, and a unit based on what you need.
If your opponent has an aegis, pull a Tripwire Grenadin
and pop the aegis
If you need shadow influence and you haven't played a power card this turn, pull Crown Patroller and plunder your extra Saw
If you need attachment removal for some reason, you can pull a merchant and go into the market for Bore
If you want to flex with a dragon, you can pull Xo of the Endless Hoard
from the market
Anything else, you can pull Umbren Deathwatcher
for max damage
5. Play Yushkov and Axe/Deathwatcher, use Yushkov's effect on the opponent's face, and be happy that you won a game with a 3-color deck with only mono-color power.
This deck has some advantages over the normal Ordinance Scavenger variants. The first is that Smuggler's Stash can be pulled by either merchant, so if you Cen Wastes Smuggler
gets hit by Turn to Seed
, you can still pull off the combo because Stash can still be pulled by your other smuggler. In addition, the choice to have Ordinance Scavenger in the main deck means you have more freedom to combo since you don't need double merchant, and you keep some semblance of consistency with the main deck Rujin's Choice
and the market Rise to the Challenge
This deck struggles against fast/Aniyah aegis, Just Deserts, and counterspells. If you're fighting a lot of primal decks with Transpose markets or a lot of Hooru, you can put a 1-of Vara, Vengeance Seeker to deal with the aegis. Counterspells aren't a big deal relative to normal Ordinance Scavenger variants because most can still hit the Dark Return from the Sugeon's Saw, but keep in mind Dazzle will likely be in a lot of primal decks.