If you want to see a variation on this deck involving Wasteland Broker
and some more units, check out Copper Killers 2: Wasteland Boogaloo
Made a deck to celebrate our boy Copper Conduit
getting his groove back. It's beens serving me well in both throne and gauntlet.
Aim of the deck is fairly simple- play cards like Copper Conduit
and Nahid's Faithful
, give them killer, then bring them back with an all-star supporting cast of cards like Shadowlands Guide
, Dark Return
and Eremot's Machinations
so you can continually remove stuff and damage at the same time thanks to overwhelm. The reason this works so well is because conduit and nahid keep their stats in void and can activate their abilities again to gain more stats.
- Copper Conduit
- need I say more about this guy, the whole deck is built around him. Excellent recipient for killer, excellent synergy with rez effects
- Shadowlands Guide
- so many ways to use this guy! Can use him to bring back a Conduit or Nahid's faithful obviously, but can also be used to bring back the tokens from Gnash, Desert Prince
which can be very very useful if Grodov's Burden
is up. A prime taget for Dark Return
if you have a 1 drop in your void.
- Alhed Ascending
- An absolute all-star in this deck and you can really use him to his maximum potential here. Great synergy with killer and exalted, two keywords that are very important in this deck, and will gain stats when you revive other things. As a bonus, he also gains the full effect of Twilight Hunt
so just an all round beast for this deck.
- Eremot's Machinations
- Allows for some pretty nutty turns, if you have only a shadowlands guide and 1 drops in void its worth it even weithout 2 drops because the guide will bring back another one drop.
- Grodov's Burden
- we got loads of keywords in this deck, so lots of synergy with exalted- setting off killer chains is very fun!
- Gnash, Desert Prince
- bit of a greedy choice, only take this guy if you have Grodov's Burden
up, because the tokens he creates can basically turn any unit into a killer one then. Not essential, can replace cheaper options if need be.
- Hermit Gardener
- You know, Turn to Seed
aint so bad for this deck. You can give the seeds killer and revive them with guide if they hit your one drops. Also just a decent play even if you aren't facing a TTS deck, the seeds synergise nicely with the rest of the deck.
- when you need to rez in a pinch, One of my favourite plays with this is reviving a Shadowlands Guide
with exalted, then bringing back a Nahid's Faithful
and sac'ing the guide for a big threat.
- Striking Snake Formation
- allows you to surprise opponents with some mass removal. Would recommend crafting one of these for market.
- Xenan Lifespeaker
can be used in place of conduit for a bit but get conduit ASAP. Don't craft it but if you have Weary Spiteling
you can use this too.
- Xenan Initiation
is of course a great replacement for Twilight Hunt
or even Predator's Instinct
if you're super strapped for shiftstone.
- If you don;t have Shadowlands Guide
, craft it ASAP. But you could try cards like Vorpal Cutter
, Xenan Cultist
or Scorpion Wasp
or even another merchant if you have those. Or you could main deck Immortalize
and put something else in market.
- If you don't have Alhed Ascending
, here are my top replacement picks in order of how good they are for this deck:
Really Good: Strange Navigator
, Blistersting Wasp Decent: Two-Face
, Endless Nightmare OK: Temple Scribe Oasis Seeker
can be replaced by some other removal like Defile
or even Deathstrike
at a push, but then you need to run some relic removal like Disjunction
Market has some expensive stuff I know, but can be replaced with various cheaper cards if need be. Try for tech cards like Disjunction
or some void synergy.
Anyways thanks for reading this, let me know how it performs for you!