I've tried most of the Mono Time decks that works ("The gold deck", "MeanTIME in Gauntlet", etc.) for a long time. I was tweaked these decks until I found my favourite version. Recently made some additions (Javan, I'm looking at you) and decided to update my deck and share it.
Big units and fast ramp allow you to ensure most games without taking unnecessary risks. It’s not as fast as other decks, but instead it’s very consistent. And it can do really awesome things, so it becomes a lot of fun to play.
- Copper Conduit: Unit backup, I used it more than I imagined.
- Logistics Expert: Initiate of the Sands, but also it can be useful after early game.
- Alhed Ascending: There are very few units that are that good in all instances of the game, this is one of them.
- Desert Alchemist: Ambush + deadly + plunder, nothing more to say.
- Talir’s Favored: You will always have a Sigil in your hand. CON-SIS-TENT.
- Auralian Merchant: Great as always (even as 0/3).
- Javan: Units go brrr. Very strong in late game.
- Tocas: It’s good, nice and cheap. Good blocker too.
- Sandstorm Titan: Wear a scarf (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
- Worldbearer Behemoth: Slow, but unstoppable when it gets going.
- Gnash: Flying units? Hahaha. His tokens are very useful too.
Time Etchings: Sigil in early game, access to market in the following turns. It’s good.
Xenan Initiation: It's the closest thing to a removal spell…
- Sandstorm Scarf: Plan b if you can't find the Titan or Gnash. There are decks of flyers that can destroy you very quickly, this stops them completely.
- The Praxis Arcanum: Flexibility + “Units and Relics costs 1 less”. MVP against Limitless Possibilities Boss.
- Striking Snake Formation: “board wipe”, more or less.
- Touvon: Javan plan b, but cost more.
- Pit of Lenekta: Play safe, always win. Gain health is great too.
- Saber-Tooth Prideleader for relics removal.
- Alhed: Strong with Javan, but very slow. I don’t like so much.
- Mystic Ascendant: My first choice a few months ago. He has lost his place in the market because he is slow and draws few cards. He also dies a lot without doing anything.
- Ixtol: It becomes amazing if you can eliminate units quickly. Otherwise, it’s not so good. It has good stats in late game.
- The Last Carnosaur (maybe it’s great, but I don’t know)
- ¿Grodov’s Stranger?
- ¿Sol’s Rest?
Doesn’t risk at all, but it’s consistent. I hate "depleted" Sigils, in case you didn't notice.
Flying units: Titan + Gnash + Scarf. No problem.
Stun/Permafrost: Hurts so much. Luckily, few decks use it. Play Infinite Hourglass in market if you wish.
Board Wipe: The only thing you can do in this case is to manage your resources and not play all your cards against decks like "The great armory".
Tokens: Playing against many tokens on the board will cost some points of your health every turn, you will have to get as many blockers as you can. Gnash is amazing too.