I start the game 25/06/2018. Make Masters in Draft last week of July.
I don't buy campaigns during the firsts 4 month of playing and this is why don't have campaign in this Deck.
I start playing Mono Time, but without Venom Rider
and Passage of Eons
i prefer to change to this Deck.
- Better than Ixtun Merchant
for this Deck.
Heart of the Vault
Teacher of Humility
- Boss x Control
Initiate of the Sands
- I prefer Trail Maker
, but cast 3 cost cards in turn 2 is great.
- Amber Acolyte
Jekk, Hunted Fugitive
- My favorite card Fire card
- Good x Aegis.
- My favorite Time Card
- Only 1 because i use 1 Jekk, Hunted Fugitive
and 1 Arcanum Monitor
6x Time Sigil
4x Crest of Impulse
- Scry 1 is great
4x Granite Waystone
4x Praxis Banner
3x Seat of Impulse
- Good Fixer.
2x Fire Sigil
1x Amber Waystone
- Why people don't use this card in this Deck? I think 6 Time Sigil
is enough. I know Seat of Impulse
can be depleted if i have it instead of Time Sigil
1x Shugo Standard
- Surprise card.
- Have enough ramp and is great x players with few removals.
- Removal x Flying guys or Aegis
- This deck is almost auto lose x Flying then this card helps a little, but until now i lose everytime i play it then maybe i can change it
Vault of the Praxis
- Great against control
Popular cards i don't use:
- Great card, but don't have space in my deck
(market) - i think Shatterglass Mage is alot better, but only have 5 spaces
- In eternal bounce tokens will not make them dissapear. Also don't have great stats and is bad x aegis. Is ok to bounce your own units, but is not good enough.
- Is great, but don't have space in my deck
- Amber Acolyte
I don't note the % win rate, but i think should be 55% to 60%. Deck need to improve.
- Mask of Torment
- Decks with Flying units
- Decks that make giant units that are hard to kill
Anyway Master in Ranked and Draft in first month account is great.
Tip for begginers:
First week: Try get some Achievements, play all Puzzles and get master in Gauntlet and Forge (NEVER play Forge after you get master because the payout is bad).
Second week: Buy the League (12.500). Use the rest of gold to play Draft. Don't buy any Campaign in first month.
Third Week: Sell all cards you don't want use right now (ask for help for old players), but don't make like me and sell cards and make a Tier 1, 1.5 or 2 deck and go Ranked.
Fourth Week: Continue playing Draft and Ranked until get master (is good get master minimum in ranked every month).
And remember don't play events that you don't have chance (like that spell event) and play every Every League possible.
If you are a new player you can see my League tutorial.