This is the last ECQ of the 2019 season, and $5,000 is on the line. Everyone who makes the cut to the Top 64 will earn ECQ Points to help them qualify for the last-chance to get to Worlds: The Showdown!
Compete to qualify for the $100,000 World Championship
$5,000 will be on the line in this ECQ, and everyone who makes the cut to the Top 64 will earn ECQ Points to help them qualify for the last-chance to get to Worlds: The Showdown!
Participating in ECQ requires a registered and validated account and email address. This can be done through the Options menu in-game; DWD strongly encourage players to register and validate their email addresses in advance of attempting to enter the tournament.
- All players on Steam, iOS or Android phones & tablets can participate in the ECQ. (Xbox One players are not yet eligible to participate in tournaments.)
- The Qualifiers begins on Friday, May 3 at 10 am MDT (16:00 UTC) and will close sharply on Saturday, May 4 at 4 pm MDT (22:00 UTC).
- Games in progress may be completed until 4:30 pm MDT, at which time all scores will become final.
- Players can complete their games at any time during the Qualifiers; there is no benefit or penalty for playing early, late, or throughout.
- The Top 64 players from the Qualifiers will progress forward to the Finals.
- Prizes will be delivered upon conclusion of the Finals.
- If you make the top 64, it will be the same deck you used in the qualifiers