New Player Guide Budget Decks Mid Budget Decks Competitve Decks Description
Super cheap deck in scope of Shiftstones, it requires you to have 2 Campaigns.
- 26 Units, 14 Pledge, 8 Ramp, 4 Utility
- 8 Ramp Relics
- 16 Spells, 4 "Mass Removal", 4 Draw, 4 Ramp/Cycling, 4 Utility, 4 Removal
- 25 Power in 1:2 proportion, Primal:Time
Main goal is to have at least 1 Pledge unit turn 1, you always want to have it and pledge it.
Second is that you want your ramp for 2 and for 4.
So turn 2 and 3 your ramp Turns, that means that you want to play ramp for 2 to increase your total power:
- Power Stone
- doesn't afraid of unit removal, safer option.
- Devotee of the Sands
- you always want to shift it turn 2. Dodges Lightning Storm
- it's not really "ramp" effect, it's a unit cost reduction, it is more viable in cases when you have Moonstone Vanguard
or you Pledged it. Coz you can't play 4 cost ramp on turn 3 off the Roach.
On turn 3 you want to play your 4 cost ramp:
- Eternity Core
- once again it doesn't afraid on unit removal and it gives +4/+4 to Tunneling Gargantua
that can be played on t5-6.
- Call for Aid
- good in all aspects, it ramps, it cycles, it gives life and it is fast.
So having ramp on t2 and t3 opens us in multiple options, you can refill hand with Honor of Claws
and more likely draw into threats or you can apply pressure by playing Moonstone Vanguard
or Colossal Pteriax
on turn 4.
The longer games goes, the more power you will have and more cards will be drawn as well as Glasshopper
s that will bring your threats in hand.
You will be shocked how consistent you can be on ramping plan.
Deck on YouTube Don't forget to hit that like like button if you liked this deck.
Write your feedback, suggestions in comment section.